Microsoft launch a new app for Office, aggregating all three most used software in one place. “Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint & More” is the name for the new mobile suite. As the name says, with the habitual features that you are familiar with, new functionalities been added.
This new app is free, and now it’s available only for Android users. Office for mobile now gains new and great features, check the list below:
- Transfer Files – Ability to share files between your phone and computer.
- Share nearby – Share files with other phones.
- Image to Text or Table – Extract text from pictures or extract tables from Excel and convert to image.
- Sign, Scan or Convert PDF Documents – Now you can scan documents using your phone camera, add your signature to documents and convert your PDF files to images or other document types to a PDF.
- Scan QR codes – Scan your stuff, links or text and save to notes.
To start using this new App, download from your Google Play Store, and sign in with your Microsoft Account. If you have Office 365 subscription, you will have access to other features and functionalities.
Click on the link to download.